Thursday, June 24, 2010

QUICK LIT BITE OF THE DAY! FAB LIT THINGS TO KNOW!

Fabulous, fantastic, and interesting are what literature truly represents! Here are some "quick lit bites" to get you motivated and inspired to read, write, and immerse yourself in literature.

QUICK LIT BITE OF THE DAY!

Amelia E. Barr- was a teacher and author of historical romances set in England and the United States, wrote Remember the Alamo (1888), based on Texas' War of Independence and highly acclaimed, inspiring the 1960s film version starring John Wayne.
 
Quote by Amelia E. Barr:
 
"I keep my health because I keep my illusions. I do not believe that every one is false. I will not believe that hope tells a flattering tale or that friendship is only a name, or that true love has fled from the earth and that the fear of God has vanished. Love is life. So much love, so much life, and few women, have been so well loved as I."
 
 
By: Literary Diva of Blogtalk Radio
www.blogtalkradio.com/diva29
literarydiva29@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment