Fabulous, fantastic, and interesting are what literature truly represents! Here are some "quick lit bites" to get you motivated and inspired to read, write, and immerse yourself in literature.
QUICK LIT BITE OF THE DAY!
*Commonly Mispronounced Words*
1. library: li-brar-y, not li-bar-y
2. mischievous: MIS-che-vus, not mis-CHEE-vee-us
3. realtor: reel-ter, not ree-la-ter
4. picture: pik-cher, not pit-cher
5. probably: prob-a-blee, not pra-lee or prob-lee
6. mispronunciation: mis-pro-nun-see-ay-shun, not mis-pro-nown-see-ay-shun
By: Literary Diva of Blogtalk Radio