Thursday, October 28, 2010

“HELLO; ARE YOU STILL THERE…?”

Thought Provoking Lit!

Thoughts and thoughts run through my mind as I try to find you.
Thoughts and thoughts run through my mind as I try to find you.

Hello. Are you there?
Hello. Are you still there?

There you are. “Where have you been? I’ve been looking all over for you, because I have some grand news to tell you.”
“I know this is sudden but something great has happened and I want to share it with you; my boo!”
“Well the thing of it is, I am so excited about what is waiting for us and I hope you are too.”

“The news is…”

Hello. Are you there?
Hello. Are you still there?

Thoughts and thoughts run through my mind as I try to find you.
Thoughts and thoughts run through my mind as I try to find you.

Hello. Are you there?
Hello. Are you still there?

“I’m here but where are you? Am I missing something? I’m here but where are you?”
“I’m screaming, screaming and screaming as I am plagued with an instantaneous desire to…”

Hello. Are you there?
Hello. Are you still there?

Thoughts and thoughts run through my mind as I try to find you.
Thoughts and thoughts run through my mind as I try to find you.

Hello. Are you there?
Hello. Are you still there?



By: Literary Diva of Blogtalk Radio and "The Lit Factory
www.blogtalkradio.com/diva29
literarydiva29@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment