Thursday, May 12, 2011

Review for the book "Elizabeth Finch: The Gritty And Dirty Life Of A Girl Wronged."

When I started reading this book, I thought maybe I should put it down. The reason for that is because of the all the in your face cursing and sex that's in the book.  However, I didn't put it down and I'm glad that I kept reading.

This book tells of a girl who was so wronged by her mother, that my heart went out to her. From the time the character Elizabeth was a baby, her mother wanted nothing to do with her.

"I have to say, I cried."

With all the characters in the book I was taken back by how real they seemed. It seemed like a movie or something straight out of the headlines.

All in all the book was an amazing read. Author Sahara Hill did a fantastic job with captivating her audience and taking fiction storytelling to the next level. The grittiness and in your face scenes is so gripping that you can't stop reading. 

I recommend this book to all adults who want to read a story such as "Elizabeth Finch: The Gritty And Dirty Life Of A Girl Wronged." 

Well done to author Sahara Hill.

Reviewed By: Denise Saunders, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment